Friday, May 3, 2013

From my Garden I


A wonderful surprise in my garden, a pineapple fruit!

This plant is about 12 years old and it has only bear fruit now. Blame it on the unusually cool weather early this year.








A friend of mine gave me some organic liquid fertilizer which I dilute and spray once a week. It contained molasses and seaweed. In 3 weeks, a lot of my flowers bloomed. This one is called Bleeding Heart.







This is called Mickey Mouse plant. It had never bloomed this much. 

My friend is a gardener and bee keeper. She is encouraging me to use organic fertilizers and to grow more flowers for her bees. All over the world, the bees are getting sick from pesticides and fertilizers. Maybe when I learn more I can share with you the recipe and instructions for organic fertilizers. But for now please plant more flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment